Features of ProBond 5060 Resin
- ProBond 5060 resin is considered a medium viscosity glass repair resin
- Nominal viscosity: 55cps
- Low toxicity
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Fast curing
- Outstanding for most break types
- Not recommended for ambient temperatures below 60°F
Characteristics shared by all Delta Kits injection resins include:
- Superior flexibility to compensate for expansion, contraction and glass flex
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Compatible with all windshield repair systems
- 15 ml plastic bottle fill resins include a dropper tip as well as glass pipette style dropper
- Available in a variety of packaging options
- Money-back guarantee
- Low acrylic acid content
Available in a variety of packaging options:
30021 15 ml Plastic Bottle with Glass Dropper
30028 250 ml Plastic Bottle
30029 Liter Plastic Bottle
From the Archives
Please why do I have to use a Pit Resin? Can’t I use Premium Bond 20 Resin as a Surface and Chip Fill? Will ProBond 5060 not do to fill a deep Pit in the process of curing a crack, as a substance for filling point of impact?
It is not necessary to use pit resin, however “best practice” is to use a high-quality pit resin in conjunction with a high-quality injection resin.
Firstly, pit resins are not just thicker versions of fill resins, the chemistry targets a specific purpose. Pit resin’s formulas provide a very hard, smooth cured surface to provide maximum resistance to weather, wiper abrasion, chemicals, etc. In addition, the higher viscosity of pit resins help it to stay in place on vertical surfaces while the curing tab is applied.
Secondly, injection resins are formulated for maximum elasticity (flex) so that as the glass expands and contracts due to changing temperatures and body flex the injection resin expands and contracts with it. Finally, this is important for all types of damage and essential for star breaks and cracks.